05 Jan Discussion with IOSCO and Key Market Participants on Market Data – Webinar, January 21
On January 21, from 10:00am-11:00am EST, Capital Markets Strategies will hold a webinar discussion with IOSCO and key market participants on IOSCO’s recent consultation seeking feedback on issues relating to access to market data in secondary equity markets.
The webinar will discuss the key issues surrounding the market data debate around the globe, as well as some of the significant questions posed by IOSCO in the consultation.
Webinar participants will include:
- Rob Boardman, CEO, Virtu Execution Services, EMEA
- Ari Burstein, President, Capital Markets Strategies (Moderator)
- Hubert De Jesus, Global Head of Market Structure and Electronic Trading, Blackrock
- Richard Metcalfe, Head, Regulatory Affairs, World Federation of Exchanges (WFE)
- Tracey Stern, Manager, Market Regulation, Ontario Securities Commission and Chair, IOSCO Committee on Regulation of Secondary Markets (Committee 2)
- Giles Ward, Senior Policy Advisor, IOSCO
- ESMA Representative, to be announced
Comments on the Consultation are due to IOSCO by February 26, 2021. The full IOSCO consultation can be found at https://www.iosco.org/library/pubdocs/pdf/IOSCOPD667.pdf and a summary of the consultation can be found here – IOSCO Market Data Consultation Summary
For further information on the Consultation, or for other assistance with policy and regulatory issues, please contact:
President, Capital Markets Strategies